• Welcome to Soldiers Of Darkness Forums!

• We Are Currently in Development

• Current ETA: 1 Week

• Want more Details? Ask Taito for More details.

Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied Application Minecraft Mod
03-29-2015, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 04:27 PM by Taito.)
Application Minecraft Mod
My Mine craft Name game is:happyalex10
My age is: 13 year's old
I have had some experience as a mod in some darkrp server like Nuclear Gaming also some Mine craft servers some of my friends allowed me to join and so mostly I teach the mod the rules and some actions or powers they can use and how to warn people for bad things.

By handling someone house in one of the games mostly first I would either
like if the damage is really severe then I'm thinking that I would have to jail them and have a nice chat with the persons house and the guy who did it and then well see the punishment of what higher ranks would say if there on but if not then I would jail him.

A recommendation for one thing I would like to see some factions in the game so people can have there own club's.

I'm Mostly really active on some games that are really good to play in some quiet servers or really popular ones because I like playing with a lot of people.

As I said I'm really active in that server so I would be able to handle any problems that come up when no other higher ranks are on so I can take responsibility more often. Also I would like to help the server stay welcome and nice

oh I think I've been playing for about 20 hours now since it started
03-30-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 08:29 PM by Taito.)
RE: Application Minecraft Mod
Closed
Untill More Players

[Image: tumblr_mxydc9pMbn1t873wmo1_500.gif]