• Welcome to Soldiers Of Darkness Forums!

• We Are Currently in Development

• Current ETA: 1 Week

• Want more Details? Ask Taito for More details.

Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved SpRk Nova's Trial Admin Application
02-14-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 04:25 PM by Taito.)
SpRk Nova's Trial Admin Application
Code:
What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:46125351
What is your name?: Dylan
How old are you?(We ask this for maturity Reasons): 14 but people say I dont sound it and im almost 15
How long have you been playing on our servers?(Minimum 24 Hours):I have ben playing for 1 day and 12 hours and realy enjoy the server. I also have played backbefore the server closed and reopened.
People that Recommend you: Taito, SkyRaider808, WinterSnow, Fades
Tell us about yourself:I have been playing dark rp for a while now and love gmod and the server.
Do you have any past Admin Experience?:No I have tried to apply for servers when i was new and younger to darkrp so i never got accepted but I know i can handle being admin.
Why do you want to become an Admin of SoD?:Because I enjoy the server and I want to keep it fun and enjoyable for everyone. While im on I see alot of things happen and not enough admins to control it so I would like to help keep the server fun and clean for everyone.
Why should we pick you over someone else?:Because I am a loyal player and when im on I will always take care of stuff and be staff on duty if I have to. I will come on the server if someone ask to take care of stuff and will do it and help out as much as I can. I also will not abuse my powers I will use them for the reason I would get them for being admin to take care of people in the server.

Re Submitted Sprks Application!

[Image: tumblr_mxydc9pMbn1t873wmo1_500.gif]
02-14-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: SpRk Nova's Trial Admin Application
I recommend you <3 ++++

04-12-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: SpRk Nova's Trial Admin Application
You Have Been Approved, Congratulations!
If you Abuse your powers, you will be subject to lose them!